Tuesday, October 20, 2015

wydwyd

so, I thought a lot about this.....why do I do what I do
and it ran around my brain for a long time
because I am too much in my head sometimes

I talked it over with my husband
who said that is a difficult thing to determine
one is so much more than a single photo

and I talked it over with my sister-friend

and what DO I do
what takes up my time
what give me pleasure
what am I compelled to do
what is a service
what do I do out of love








I mean, I am a wife, a mother
a soapmaker by profession now
a pet owner, a friend
manager of the farmers market
homeschool teacher
volunteer in the community







so why I do some of the things I do
I cannot even put into words

I chose this part of my life
it is not the whole
but one thing I could photograph









Now, lets see why others do what they do:



Kathleen Krucoff:  http://wp.me/pA5jX-Mf

3 comments:

  1. One statement is never enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, so much to say about what each of us is compelled to do in our lives. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cat momma.
    sister mine.
    YOU are the reason *because*....

    ReplyDelete